PC20 Terminal Keypad
- Includes 2 Ethernet ports for network connectivity and printer pass-through, and TCP/IP based control software.
- ID and PIN numbers can be associated with network users. The included card swipe (Track 2) can also be used for ID numbers.
- Each PC20 can be associated with a network printer/queue object, so that:
- Secure print job release and pull (follow) printing is possible from the terminal.
- Copy jobs can be grouped with multifunction printer print jobs for reporting.
- Track copies by client billing codes, and/or charge user account balances for each copy made.
- Works with both Print Management System for Windows and Print Management System for NetWare.
- ID numbers can be kept in a database, or read from a specified user field in the directory (Active Directory or NDS/eDirectory).
- Supports new Vendor Mode protocol on Konica/Minolta bizhub series.
- HID and other proximity card capability is also available.
- Windows 2000 or later machine to run the gateway control service.
- NetWare support requires Novell Client 32.
- Copier control requires a coin-op/foreign interface on the MFP
Touch Pad Embedded Value Loader